Friday, February 27, 2009

How I use technology

I use technology for lots of things, like communication, entertainment, and learning...but mostly entertainment.
I use computers for almost everything. I get on Myspace.com a lot to talk to people. I use other various random websites just for entertainment, like to play games. I use the computer for school sometimes, like to type essays or look up information.
I always have my cell phone with me because I text a lot. I also carry my iPod with me because I love music. I watch a lot of tv, too. I use techonology to play video games.
I get bored a lot so technology helps give me something to do.

4 comments:

  1. Hi.... i also use my phone constently and use myspace alot..

    ReplyDelete
  2. heya im james and i also love technology and its sounds like we have a lot of stuff in common with technology.. check out my site at..
    http://northy.globalstudent.org.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! are u related to ashlee tisdale by any chance?


    comment me at http://cheekineeki.blogspot.org.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Technology is helpful. You can do everything on computers.

    ReplyDelete