I loovveeee music. My favorite music artist is Alicia Keys. She is an R&B singer, but she has a unique voice so she doesn’t sound extra generic like a lot of the new artists. I like her music a lot because I can relate to most of the songs, and she writes most of them. Alicia Keys also plays piano and drums, just like I do, so it makes her music more interesting to listen to. Her songs are about many different things, so it doesn’t get boring. I have most of her albums, and I can’t think of one song by her that I don’t like. My favorite song by her is “Troubles”…actually I can’t really decide, but I really like that one. People often tell me that I remind them of Alicia Keys because apparently I look like her…plus the drums/piano thing. I just wish I could sing like her.
A few more of my favorite artists include Lyfe Jennings, Z-Ro, Hawk, Trae, just S.U.C. in general…there’s more but I’d rather not list them all. I think my favorite genres are rap and r&b, but I’m not opposed to listening to other ones…there’s at least one song that I like in most genres.
But yeah back to the point, Alicia Keys is the bestesttt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like her music too because she can actually sing, her voice isn't like edited or anything. I think it's cool that you can play the piano, I wish I could:)
ReplyDelete